Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you put for your title when you're clueless?

So I had my 2nd prenatal appointment yesterday. I made the mistake of thinking that next weeks appointment in the ultrasound department was actually for an ultrasound. It is quite the contrary. I am actually getting a second trimester sequential screening blood draw. So, instead of seeing my beautiful baby I get to see the other side of a disgustingly sharp needle. Oh, please don't get me wrong, I love being patient but it sucks that I was looking forward to it. So now, we find out baby's sex on February 11th.. And that's assuming that baby is not crossing his/her legs or giving us continuous butt shots. This will be the only time I shall ever say this to my child, "Spread those legs. Spread em wide. Let the world know!" And I realize how inappropriate that may sound, but it's what we all think when we go in for our "Big Ultrasound" and you know it!! ;)

Taylor is walking soooo much now. He's rarely crawling now and if he is, it's to a place where he can stand himself off and then Blast Off! This boy is ready to run. More ready than I'll ever be, that's for sure!

No comments: