Thursday, January 14, 2010

Freedom!


Taylor has taken a new liking to taking his diaper off.  Not only does he enjoy it but he thinks it's funny.  I caught this picture of him right after I changed his diaper.  I figured it would be less offensive & weird if I bleeped out the area.  But, as you can see,  his diaper has clearly left the area. The only way to stop this from happening is to make sure we put some form of bottoms over the diaper.

We had a tough night last night.  As you may remember from yesterday's post, he fell asleep fairly early at the dinner table.  Unfortunately, it did not stick through the night and we were up every few hours.  Unfortunately, the fatigue only hit me, as he was up at 6 am (normally he sleeps at least until 8 am).   Jake and I were up late last night catching up on American Idol and Fringe so the 4 am, 5 am, and 6 am wake up calls did not sit well with me.  Luckily, my husband is amazing. Although he had to work this afternoon, and he could've slept in, he got up early and took the tyke from me so I could get a couple hours of much needed sleep.




As if you haven't gotten enough of him (muahaha!), I am providing some pictures I took yesterday. You'll have to forgive me, I couldn't find my camera for longest time (which MIL found under our couch) , and I'm making up for lost film. :-)


No comments: