Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You wouldn't believe...

You wouldn't believe how much energy a person has when they get 7 hours of sleep. Taylor slept through the night... a good 11 1/2 hours. And we woke up around the same time. I woke up pumped full of energy.

I made my husband and myself a couple of bisquits with over medium eggs, sausage, and cheese.  I emptied the dishwasher. I cleaned the den. I would've cleaned the bathroom but Taylor was 100% against a nap and 90% against staying in his bouncy chair.  So the bathroom cleaning expedition shall commence on Thursday when Daddy is home. :0)

We are going to take Taylor to get his second injection of the h1n1 vaccine. He seems to take shots pretty well which is a good thing because he has his immunizations coming up in 2 weeks.

No comments: