Friday, February 5, 2010

What the hay?

When did I start raising a 2 year old rather than the little boy that turns one in 3 weeks?

Taylor is going through a terrible twos sort of phase lately.

First of all, almost every time I don't have him in shorts, I catch him taking off his diaper. When I walk over to put the diaper back on he quickly takes it all the way off and chucks it away from himself.  And then as I'm putting the diaper back on he has a sort of temper tantrum.

Secondly, yesterday he started disobeying us on PURPOSE!  Taylor would do anything he knew he's not allowed to do. For example, touching the telephone jack, climbing up on the coffee table, or touching Papa's koa wood entertainment center.  After we said "NO" he continued to do it, so I would walk over to take him away from whatever he was doing  but before I could get to him he would let go and RUN (Yes, I said run... No walking for this little guy) away from it while LAUGHING.  It was so cute that we couldn't help but laugh.. but still!!

Luckily, his brain is caught up with his actions.. Haha. We were sitting at the dinner table last night and he figured out how to put the cover on his snack container.  He was so proud that he kept doing it over and over again.

If he's this rambunctious now... I don't know what to expect in a year!

No comments: