Saturday, July 31, 2010

One Month Old

My little Gabby turned one month old yesterday.  I can't believe how quickly is racing by. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised because Taylor just turned 17 months old on the 24th!

My husband and I went out for the first time in a very long time. It was great to be able to enjoy our friends' company and have a couple of glasses of wine. I forgot how much I love watching my husband have fun like that.  MIL watched Gabby and Taylor was asleep. When we got home Gabby was laying on MILs chest and had been asleep for 3 hours! I think she may have only woken up once or twice last night with me but this morning was a different story. Good thing it's the weekend and Papa had Taylor so I didn't have to wake up at early-thirty.

Today it is just me and the two munchkins while MIL and FIL go to a wedding and hubby won't be home from work until 4pm.

No comments: